Tuesday, January 6, 2009


yummy wrapping paper!



her pretty dress :)


the best family pic i was able to get...

So I am a little late getting back to this... I guess with blogging I should be posting more than just every two weeks. I see some blogs that post everyday... but most of it seems so redundant and trivial... well maybe that is what a blog is! :)

Anyway, Edyn really enjoyed Christmas... as much as an eight month old can anyway... She got way too many toys and of course they are all huge, but we have just about finished turning the formal dining into a playroom so now we have a place to put our abundance of giant toys. The playroom is great and when I start school back in two weeks I think it will come in incredibly handy.

We should be making our visit with Edyn's pediatrician near the end of this month. Hope all is well in that department! She really seems to be moving along well considering how early she was. She is gaining weight and reaching milestones. She is starting to pull up on everything which is leading to some bumps and bruises, and instead of crawling she is scooting... she always HATED tummy time.

Thanks for checking in with us all.... I will do my best to be a better blogger! :)

Mommy T
Also there are a few of Edyn's Christmas pics... she really enjoyed the Spongebob wrapping paper... and when I say enjoyed, I mean she enjoyed eating it... :)








2 comments: