Monday, February 16, 2009

it's been a minute....



I'm sure those of you with kids understand.... Edyn has been crawling/walking/chasing the dogs/giving her mommy a good cardio workout...... it is hectic! She finally grew out of her swing... which she is super sad about... and I think we will be getting a big girl car seat soon... She is wearing 12-18months which I find weird because she was 2 months early and only 5 pounds.... hmm.... I bet she will have her momma's height. :)


We started teching her baby sign language, I know it might be a little late, but better late than never right?? She seems to understand some of it which really takes a lot of the stress off of both of us I think!


School is going super well so far, I am hoping for another 4.0 so I can get to where I wanna be.... MRS. TRICIA PA. :)


Other than that.... got clearance to workout again, my echocardiogram looked much better (thank you LORD).... now to get to the gym... :)


xoxo

Mommy T


No comments:

Post a Comment